Submit Your Entry
Submit your entry for the current challenge
Before submitting your entry, make sure that it meets all of the following deliverables:
- You have to submit one (1) final render
- The final work must be submitted as a rendered image (no screenshot)
- Your render should have 1920 pixel on longest edge (landscape format should have 1920 pixels width, portrait format should have 1920 pixels height – any aspect ratio is fine)
- Image size should not exceed 2 MB and should be in *.jpg format
- You can add a small watermark if you like (it has to be small, grayscale, slightly transparent and placed in the bottom left or right corner of the image)
- 3D models laid on wallpapers are not allowed
- You have to submit a clay render (render without materials and textures) of your scene along with your final submission
Please note: If you don’t receive an email confirmation that we received your entry, after submitting this form, please resubmit your submission. But check your spam folder first.
Also, it can take up to 24 hrs until your submission will appear on the challenge page – it may take even longer during the weekend.