In this video I’ll critique 9 renders which were submitted to our CG Boost Cute Warrior challenge, and we will take a quick look at the 3 winning entries.
Asking for critique and feedback while creating an art piece is the best thing you can do to quickly improve your artwork a lot. In this way you can benefit from the knowledge of other people, too.
Here’s what we will cover:
- Art critique #1 of Allan de Leal‘s enrty (02:13)
- Art critique #2 of Israel Holtzhausen‘s enrty (03:54)
- Art critique #3 of Mateusz Baranowski‘s enrty (05:34)
- Art critique #4 of Daniel Oluwale‘s enrty (08:11)
- Art critique #5 of Atilla Boel’s enrty (09:57)
- Art critique #6 of Tomek Bartoszek’s enrty (12:40)
- Art critique #7 of Gergő Arany‘s enrty (14:12)
- Art critique #8 of Daniel Brener‘s enrty (15:47)
- Art critique #9 of Adam Crawford‘s enrty (17:00)
- How we pick the winners (17:53)
- Analysis of the 1st place by Kenji Aito (19:05)
- Analysis of the 2nd place by Michael Brandstetter (20:05)
- Analysis of the 3rd place by Daniel Aubert (21:34)
Improve your 3D skills and win great prizes.