In this video I’ll critique 7 renders which were submitted to our CG Boost Ancient Robot challenge.
Asking for critique and feedback while creating an art piece is the best thing you can do to quickly improve your artwork a lot. In this way you can benefit from the knowledge of other people, too.
Here’s what we will cover:
- Art critique #1 of Lino Thomas‘ submission (01:24)
- Art critique #2 of Emanuel Cacciola‘s submission (03:54)
- Art critique #3 of Keelan Maclear‘s submission (05:29)
- Art critique #4 of Nathalia Ferrari‘s submission (09:19)
- Art critique #5 of Pere Albacar Roda‘s submission (12:17)
- Art critique #6 of Samuel Bate‘s submission (16:27)
- Art critique #7 of Stein van de Ven‘s submission (18:26)
Life on a Train Challenge
Improve your 3D skills and win great prizes.